YID

goldendesign

Remodeling the Jack & Jill bathroom, trying to get it and a few other rooms ready for the holiday. Started about a week ago but only two days worth of work so far. Yesterday was the most productive.

Before (sorta): I removed the vanity top and primed the oak fronts before I remembered to get a before picture.

20140813_114044.jpg

Wainscoting start:

20140813_171748.jpg

Next, I primed wainscoting, mounted countertop, installed crown molding, removed old plastic drop in medicine cabinet, and finished the wood work for new medicine shelf:

20140825_080540.jpg20140820_100423.jpg20140826_081551.jpg

WoGolden wanted the wainscoting to extend around vanity, now she is unsure. I figure when I finish, which includes doing some decorative 1/4 round to finish where vanity/wainscoting meets she'll be happy.

Next up I will add junction boxes for sconces and one in ceiling for mini chandelier style light, clean and prep walls for wallpaper, finish doors which will have cut mirror and mullion accents, and call it done.

Oh, I also did the crown molding in the spare bedroom yesterday too.

• Heart 1

Next up I will add junction boxes for sconces and one in ceiling for mini chandelier style light, clean and prep walls for wallpaper, finish doors which will have cut mirror and mullion accents, and call it done.

I'd suggest putting the tank back on the toilet somewhere along the line, unless you want a fountain in your newly renovated bathroom when you turn the water back on.  ;)

Seriously, looks like craftsmanship there!  Be very careful or Petite will dragoon you into remodeling her bathroom too!

• Heart 2