What's Up With All The Asocial Lunatics Here?

Razors Edge
Go to solution Solved by dinneR,

...who can't use even a SINGLE CAPITAL LETTER in their name?????

Seriously? Are you a deranged group of imbecilic monkeys????  Where were you raised??? In a barn?

Looking at all of you!

@jsharr

@dennis

@roadsue

@donkpow

THE LIST GOES ON!!!! Numbnuts, one and all!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Seriously? Are you a deranged group of imbecilic monkeys????  Where were you raised??? In a barn?

Looking at all of you!

@jsharr

@dennis

@roadsue

@donkpow

You are partially correct. I'm not imbecilic, but some of that other stuff is correct.

Would it help if I capitalized the s?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, dennis said:

You are partially correct. I'm not imbecilic, but some of that other stuff is correct.

Would it help if I capitalized the s?

Too late.  Your name (in proper capitalized form) has been entered into the ledger.  I gave you plenty of time to make it right. You just squandered it writing about snow.

2 minutes ago, jsharr said:

it is not about me.  Some self important asswipe would be all Jsharr of JSharr or even JSHARR, but not me.

Don't worry. While you are also documented in the ledger, there is an asterisk by your name.  Apparently, some folks have other plans for you, so the asterisk is like a "hall pass".  I'd worry about those other folks and keep the dopey "jsharr" name as is.

9 minutes ago, jsharr said:

denniS spelled backwards is Sinned, so I would say yes, capitalize the S

I'd like to hear our experienced capitalization sinner and resident grammarian @roadsue make a ruling on "capitalize the S".  To me, the "S" in @jsharr's post is ALREADY capitalized, so it would make much more sense (the only sense?) for him to have written "capitalize the s" instead of what he wrote.

20 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I'd like to hear our experienced capitalization sinner and resident grammarian @roadsue make a ruling on "capitalize the S".  To me, the "S" in @jsharr's post is ALREADY capitalized, so it would make much more sense (the only sense?) for him to have written "capitalize the s" instead of what he wrote.

Your name should be in all caps.  Just sayin'

36 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Says the person whose name is a thin allusion to a one-off philosopher like Occam? 

• Awesome 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

Looking at all of you!

@jsharr

@dennis

@roadsue

@donkpow

Intheirdefensetheancientromansusedallcapitalsandnospacesintheirwordsandnamesandmanagedtoconquermuchoftheknownworlddespitealsohavingagoofynumbersystemsoalllowercaseisoksinceitlikewiserequiresfewerkeystoaccomplish

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, MickinMD said:

intheirdefensetheancientromansusedallcapitalsandnospacesintheirwordsandnamesandmanagedtoconquermuchoftheknownworlddespitealsohavingagoofynumbersystemsoalllowercaseisoksinceitlikewiserequiresfewerkeystoaccomplish

uoy rof ti dexif

• Haha 1