Laundry delema

petitepedal

We just use liquid downy fabric softener. We don’t use dryer sheets. I do my laundry and BuffCarla does hers. She buys the supplies and tells me what to do. We never run out. 

Im more regimented. Usually do wash on Sundays. BuffCarla does it when she doesn’t have clean clothes. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

Dryer sheets seem like a waste.  They smell so toxic too.  Completely gross and unnecessary in my opinion.  We don't use those or that softener stuff.  Too expensive and toxic smelling.  <refraining from talking about the myriad of environmental issues with these products>

• Heart 1

9 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Dryer sheets seem like a waste.  They smell so toxic too.  Completely gross and unnecessary in my opinion.  We don't use those or that softener stuff.  Too expensive and toxic smelling.  <refraining from talking about the myriad of environmental issues with these products>

Don;t your clothes get staticy withoot them?  Do you just live with that?  Yeah, I notced they are 'spensive in that Target link, $10 for 250.  4 cents each.  I usually reuse them quite a few times, popping a new one in once in a while.

17 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Dryer sheets are good at keeping mice out of your auto's air filter's

14 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Don;t your clothes get staticy withoot them?  Do you just live with that?  Yeah, I notced they are 'spensive in that Target link, $10 for 250.  4 cents each.  I usually reuse them quite a few times, popping a new one in once in a while.

There is some static when I fold them.  By the time I wear my clothes, it has gone away.  

What is the big deal about static?