These people are crazy

Square Wheels

I am gluten free, I know I've mentioned it a million times.  If I come to your house for dinner, I am a pain to feed as gluten is found everywhere.  I will tell you in advance so you can prepare.  Other than that, I'm pretty low maintenance.  I either know what I am eating, or I politely decline.

I think this is taking it a bit too far.  I can't imagine how high maintenance these people are.

http://www.glutenfreesingles.com/

Is there a site for Gluten Free Christian Guys to meet Vegan Carnivorous Cougar Aethists?

When I lived in Toronto, the classifieds in Now magazine were almost that specific.

Today, you could probably find the site you seek. You might even be able to narrow your search some more, so if you're a Gluten Free Christian Goatherd from Slovenia, about to move to rural Brazil to become an alpenhorn player, you could hook up with a Vegan Carnivorous Cougar Atheist who lives in Kyrgyzstan, wears glasses, enjoys needlepoint and knows how to juggle. 

• Heart 1

When I lived in Toronto, the classifieds in Now magazine were almost that specific.

Today, you could probably find the site you seek. You might even be able to narrow your search some more, so if you're a Gluten Free Christian Goatherd from Slovenia, about to move to rural Brazil to become an alpenhorn player, you could hook up with a Vegan Carnivorous Cougar Atheist who lives in Kyrgyzstan, wears glasses, enjoys needlepoint and knows how to juggle. 

OK, but the juggling is a non-starter for me.  You almost had me hooked there.

• Heart 1