So what movie quote do you use the most?

Ralphie

27 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Not stuff from movies, but I quote Michal Scott a lot or quotes from other sitcoms.  

I think I thrive on a lack of accountability.  :D

Definitely one of my faves!  So you are a Wally too. :D

But I think the wording was "I find I do best under a lack of accountability"  :D

Owl have to google for the final answer!

Truth be told, I thrive on (or under) a lack of accountability. 

Actually from I Corinthians 13.11 but was the ending quote from Elmer Gantry, in the movie of the same name.  I always think of the movie and Burt Lancaster when I think or say it... 

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

• Heart 1

29 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Not stuff from movies, but I quote Michal Scott a lot or quotes from other sitcoms.  

I think I thrive on a lack of accountability.  :D

“‘You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.’

- Wayne Gretzky “

Michael Scott

”I wouldn’t say I’m superstitious, but I’m a little stitious.”

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Prophet Zacharia said:

What movie is “killing me smalls” from? I’ve heard it a million times, but probably never seen the film.

The Sandlot.  If you haven’t seen it I highly recommend it.  It’s required watching for little leaguers.

• Heart 3

Free form jazz odyssey.

Put that coffee down. Coffee is for closers only.

You think I'm fucking with you. I am not fucking with you.

Third prize is you're fired.

Fuck you, that's my name. You drove a Hyundai to get here I drove an $80,000 BMW, that's my name.

Anything from that Baldwin scene.

Listen, strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate  from the masses not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. 
You can’t expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you. 

• Haha 2

“It’s poison, I tell you. It’s poison.” 
I use this quote every time I’m avoiding too much sugar. It comes from It’s a Wonderful Life. George brought the capsules back to Gower because he’d put poison instead of medicine into them. 

• Heart 2

For us, whenever either of us ask the other to pass them a spoon, we almost always ask with "But why a spoon cousin?" (She is  not my real cousin) and then get the appropriate response.  It is such a vague quote we have gotten some strange looks when in mixed company