Final Jeopardy for Apr 2

Road Runner

For the last two days, none of the contestants have had the correct response to the FJ clue.  I will be mildly surprised if anyone gets this one, either.

Category:   Eponymous Landmarks

Clue:   In 1960 the ashes of this aviator were spread over the Venezuela natural wonder he famously sighted decades earlier

Spoiler

Jimmie Angel

48 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

What is the fun in that?

So RR, you found a Russian site that hacked jeopardy?  :D

The Jeopardy Fan

They post the FJ question early each day.  They post the results (who wins, details of the game, etc) each day before the show airs (early afternoon, not sure of the exact time).  Just click on the "Game Recap" boxes.

You can also go back and look at previous game results.  If you go there right now, you will see who wins tonight's game and each player's statistics.

Everything you need to know about Jeopardy!   :)

39 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

The Jeopardy Fan

They post the FJ question early each day.  They post the results (who wins, details of the game, etc) each day before the show airs (early afternoon, not sure of the exact time).  Just click on the "Game Recap" boxes.

You can also go back and look at previous game results.  If you go there right now, you will see who wins tonight's game and each player's statistics.

Everything you need to know about Jeopardy!   :)

Why do people want to know all that beforehand?

8 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Why do people want to know all that beforehand?

I look at it some times.  It doesn't really impact my enjoyment of Jeopardy.  I'm still trying to answer all the questions.  Knowing who the winner will be doesn't make much difference to me, since I usually don't really GAS who wins.  :D  Besides, the best player many times doesn't win.  :(

9 hours ago, Road Runner said:

For the last two days, none of the contestants have had the correct response to the FJ clue.  I will be mildly surprised if anyone gets this one, either.

They all knew it!  SOAB!  :o

Of course no one came up with the aviator's full name.  Just the name for the falls.