Pew Pew Pew

KrAzY

I was just looking into pheasant hunting with the bow this year... :)
P.S. I don't know what kind of bow you use, but mine does not go Pew Pew Pew

Yes, you do know what kind of now I use. And no, it doesn't go pew, pew, pew. In fact it's soooo quiet that I can't even tell you what it sounds like... ;-)

I know your bow. i'm glad it is super quiet... 

I just got done paper tuning my bow in my garage... Did not make the wife too happy that I was shooting in the garage, but lest the arrows are flying super straight and with greater force now... 

After school, I will be heading to the range to get it all sighted back in from 10 to 70 yards. Not sure if you saw the pick I posted of our range.. if not they are in the 4 month thread we were talking about shooing in. 

I know your bow. i'm glad it is super quiet... 
I just got done paper tuning my bow in my garage... Did not make the wife too happy that I was shooting in the garage, but lest the arrows are flying super straight and with greater force now... 
After school, I will be heading to the range to get it all sighted back in from 10 to 70 yards. Not sure if you saw the pick I posted of our range.. if not they are in the 4 month thread we were talking about shooing in.

I did see the range pics you posted. I believe I also responded in thread. You really sight from 70? Wow.