I just injured both my ankles

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Dirtyhip,

I was trampoling on top of my widow's walk when I noticed Patrick, my seven year old blind squirrel, had fallen into the pool.

I would do it again for whatever squirrel it was, it did not have to be my squirrel Patrick. My ankles really hurt, but I am lucky to be surrounded by the best moonpies and Mr. Pibbs in the world. I am taking my rehab one day at a time, and I hope to be back 100% on the forum as soon as possible.

This sounds a little like the Josh Shaw story

Just hours after being voted a team captain on Saturday, Shaw was attending a family function when he saw his 7-year-old nephew, who does not know how to swim, struggling in a nearby pool. Instinctively, Shaw jumped from a second-floor balcony onto concrete below and crawled into the pool where he was able to help his nephew to safety, according to a release from the school.

After getting his nephew to safety, Shaw made his way to a ladder and pulled himself from the water.

"I would do it again for whatever kid it was, it did not have to be my nephew," Shaw said. "My ankles really hurt, but I am lucky to be surrounded by the best trainers and doctors in the world. I am taking my rehab one day at a time, and I hope to be back on the field as soon as possible."

http://m.espn.go.com/general/story?storyId=11409177&city=losangeles&src=desktop

I do not know this Josh Shaw but I will sue him

It looks like you may have to get in line to do so.

Josh Shaw Was Involved in Something Saturday Night, and It Doesn't Sound Good

Josh Shaw, a USC defensive back with a possible NFL future went from hero Monday to LIAR FRAUD ZERO in less than 24 hours after his story about jumping from a balcony to save his drowning 7-year old cousin fell apart and was exposed. It’s still unclear what exactly happened Saturday, but in the last few hours the police released a statement, TMZ is throwing around talk of a burglary, and as usual, rumors are flying on twitter.

What we know: When USC began getting calls about Shaw, they were not positive, because the media showed up for his HERO press conference, and Shaw wasn’t present. New Trojans coach Steve Sarkisian said the school was vetting the story, and since then, the school has said nothing.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/08/26/josh-shaw-was-involved-in-something-saturday-night-and-it-doesnt-sound-good/

I was trampoling on top of my widow's walk when I noticed Patrick, my seven year old blind squirrel, had fallen into the pool.

I would do it again for whatever squirrel it was, it did not have to be my squirrel Patrick. My ankles really hurt, but I am lucky to be surrounded by the best moonpies and Mr. Pibbs in the world. I am taking my rehab one day at a time, and I hope to be back 100% on the forum as soon as possible.

I figured you more for a trollop'er then a trampoling'er