These can be yours for one low payment of

Square Wheels

51 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

$90.

I paid 42 for them.  Never removed from box.  Price includes shipping.

Current bike has 28s, will switch my wife to 28s when her tires wear out.  Much nice ride.  I used to have 23s.  Never realized what a difference lower pressure makes.

20210407_183740.jpg

Too roady for me.  

Let me know when you are selling some knobby 38's

44 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

That’s a good price. That’s what I paid at the lbs with mah discount. I just bought some 4 seasons so I don’t need new taars. Good luck though.

No worries, I'll just put them on the wife's bike when hers wear down.

I only posted this for that ingrate @Razors Edge as he expressed sadness that they were no longer available. 

They can sit in the basement for a few more months as she's been riding a lot and will likely need new tires this summer.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Hugs 1

32 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

No worries, I'll just put them on the wife's bike when hers wear down.

I only posted this for that ingrate @Razors Edge as he expressed sadness that they were no longer available. 

They can sit in the basement for a few more months as she's been riding a lot and will likely need new tires this summer.

Wait, wut? Why is he moping about the 4000 series? They replaced those with a better 5000 series. 

1 hour ago, jsharr said:

NOMINATED, with an emphais on NATE!  Damn!  Hey @Kzoo did you see this?   

Yeah why?  It looks like you have it under control.  The only other thing I might suggest is recommending a good divorce attorney for SW.  That neanderthal is going to need one.

See if I try to do something nice again.

As for other comments, I already have a couch I can sleep on, my wife never allow it.  I also am tangling with a divorce attorney.  The first wife will not go away.  I suggested we finalize our agreement amicably, just us, no lawyers.  She hired a lawyer who seem to be robbing her blind.  She's an idiot.  Anyhow, I hope it will be finally over this summer, and she drinks herself to death shortly after.

• Hugs 1

It was a nice offer, wheels.  If it was  not for stupid exchange rates on my end, and stupid shipping charges for you, I would have snatched them up.  

As for your ex....., I have my own thoughts on that that I would never write down in a public forum  :whistle:

5 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

As for your ex....., I have my own thoughts on that that I would never write down in a public forum  :whistle:

She's truly an awful person.  We broke up in 03.  I believe she's been on one date in all that time.  She's been awful to the kids, told more lies about me than I'll ever know, been part of the reason I have a rough relationship with my kids, and has been drunk most of those 18 years.

I'm not a mean or a bad person, but if she were to die after we are 100% separated, I'd smile.  I still pay child support and she gives them nothing.  It's too bad the courts don't ever look into that.  Dads are treated like garbage and demanded to pay.  Fine, the kids needed it, but give some to the kids.

My daughter has had to call 911 a couple of times to bring her to the hospital because she drank herself stupid and either fell down the stairs, or simply fell.  The last time I went to the house and picked up my daughter and brought her to the hospital her mom was at.  The ED must have assumed we were married as we have the same last name, they gave me info (oops).  Her alcohol was 0.372.  Close to not being compatible with life.

I don't care if I die, but not until after we go to court in July.  I'm worth close to a 1/2 million to her in life insurance, I want that revoked (currently court ordered).  I'd be happy if she dies, but again, not until the child support is revoked as it will be a huge pain once she's dead.

She's 61.  I suspect there is zero chance she'll see 70.

I asked my daughter once how she'd feel if mom died.  She said as if you told me a neighbor we like, but aren't close with died.  Essentially, she would not care.

I never wanted kids, and wish I never had them.  I do and I love them dearly, but their lives have been tough.

I feel better, thanks all for listening.

• Hugs 4

19 hours ago, Kzoo said:

Yeah why?  It looks like you have it under control.  The only other thing I might suggest is recommending a good divorce attorney for SW.  That neanderthal is going to need one.

No divorce lawyer needed. This is his way of being funny. When I was getting my masters degree and very frustrated with an assignment for my advanced database management course, he left me a note at my desk: "I still love you even if you are stupid...". It did make me laugh. Mostly because I know he believes that I am smarter than he is (which is wrong). I saved the note, it lives under my keyboard.

IMG-4421.jpg

• Heart 2

20 minutes ago, SpeedDemon said:

No divorce lawyer needed. This is his way of being funny. When I was getting my masters degree and very frustrated with an assignment for my advanced database management course, he left me a note at my desk: "I still love you even if you are stupid...". It did make me laugh. Mostly because I know he believes that I am smarter than he is (which is wrong). I saved the note, it lives under my keyboard.

IMG-4421.jpg

I am touched by this. I believe @Square Wheels has a soft heart and wants no one to know it. Einstein once told me he would love me even if my dissertation was rejected. He was trying to make me feel better. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/8/2021 at 10:18 AM, Razors Edge said:

"Better" in what ways????

...and please stay up-to-date on the few cycling threads in this place!

KzooBonk.gif.7876daa9130212a077a96dba527c893e.gif

The small bird in the picture looks like a Northern  Mockingbird. Freeze-framing the gif with my "Snipping Tool" screencap app, it has the stripes on its wings and white on each side of its tail like the examples below.

I shot a video (high zoom on a phone camera so not perfectly clear) of a pair of Northern Mockingbirds that were apparently protecting a nest from the crow they harassed (L: screencap of my video at bottom, R: stock Northern Mockingbird pic):

302554603_Mockingbirdstripes2headatright.JPG.f8f17538d090e3c6d84a10685dd8f3d3.JPG 541101705_NorthernMockingbirdheadright.jpg.4ab8be49e0bcd024c0c351fced0c4093.jpg