My suitcase is too small...but I found a swimsuit!!

petitepedal

BOTH.... :whistle:   My suitcase is basically a weekender...all I have ever needed except for the South Africa  3 week trip..when I borrowed something larger.  I have a duffel I have used on week long bike trips...but I am thinking all I need is a place for my extra shoes, and the toiletries...unless I have forgotten something else  :dontknow:

As to the suit it is a hand me down...and of the 3 I have fit the best...I don't swim so it isn't that big a deal!!  NO PIC ALLOWED OF ME IN A SWIMSUIT!!!!

• Heart 1

I get skeered when my feet can't touch bottom Z...I KNOW the how...but can't relax enough to float....So...I tend to avoid swimming...  I wade and do hot tubes...but actual swimming...nope it ain't gonna happen.

Oh I have shorts & a sports bra too...in case things don't work out with the suit.

That minda makes me sad, Petite. I was 12 when I learned to swim. I was the late starter where I grew up. Was scared to death. Then one day I decided I would learn or it would kill me.

Swimming, like bike riding, is one of those simple enjoyable pleasures. I hope you learn to not fear it someday.

Peace.

PP, maybe try taking a class.  

I used to be afraid of the water.  I started lap swimming at the pool, and would use the lane next to the wall. It was my safety blanket.  I knew I could grab the side.  I gradually got more confident and eventually would use middle lanes.  Then, I swam across a lake (with a wetsuit and fins for float and safety).  Then, I entered a triathalon that took me down a river.  

I am very confident in the water now.  I am happy to have faced my fear head on, and changed that about myself. 

I get skeered when my feet can't touch bottom Z...I KNOW the how...but can't relax enough to float....So...I tend to avoid swimming...  I wade and do hot tubes...but actual swimming...nope it ain't gonna happen.

Oh I have shorts & a sports bra too...in case things don't work out with the suit.

floaties