Quote of the Day: Charles Caleb Colton

Inspiration Bot

6 minutes ago, jsharr said:

You spelled assholery wrong.

I borrowed Kzoo's phone, and, since it is maintained by the same clowns that work on the PB, how surprised can we be that it spit out some utter nonsense???  I'm convinced Kzoo might actually post something intelligent once in a while, but that we'll never see it because of his ridiculous phone and auto-"correct".

2 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I borrowed Kzoo's phone, and, since it is maintained by the same clowns that work on the PB, how surprised can we be that it spit out some utter nonsense???  I'm convinced Kzoo might actually post something intelligent once in a while, but that we'll never see it because of his ridiculous phone and auto-"correct".

Did you borrow it from @donkpow

4 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

image.jpeg.76afc17b56b4d5cc6c86fef58ead8ce9.jpeg

Just now, jsharr said:

Did you borrow it from @donkpow

Nah.  I wait until Kzoo nods off (it happens WAY more than one would expect), remove it from his oh-so-soft & well manicured man hands, type some well thought out & witty posts, and then replace it before his apnea jars him back into wakefulness.  That damn phone, though, then does it own thing.

FTR, I have Don circling SW's house waiting for trash day.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Nah.  I wait until Kzoo nods off (it happens WAY more than one would expect), remove it from his oh-so-soft & well manicured man hands, type some well thought out & witty posts, and then replace it before his apnea jars him back into wakefulness.  That damn phone, though, then does it own thing.

FTR, I have Don circling SW's house waiting for trash day.

I hope he does not get two tired while circling.

19 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Shut yor pie whole, idjot.

• Haha 1