Old dudes in Tennessee

Parr8hed

I was on a road trip yesterday and had a bike.  Saw some rollers in Tennessee that looked fun.  Pulled off the highway and decided to give it a try.  I had a lot of driving left to do, didn't want to get too sweaty.  And I had already ridden a bunch this week so I was just going to take it easy today.

This old dude came riding up with his wife.  I was pretty sure that he had dementia so I talked to him for a bit just to be nice.  Bless his heart for even being on a bike. 

It was so cute, he came charging after me going up a hill.  I acted like I was going to race him but pulled up at the last minute and let him beat me up a hill to impress his wife.  He zipped up his jersey and raised his hands in the air!  It was adorable. 

I love helping old people.

• Heart 4

I was on a road trip yesterday and had a bike.  Saw some rollers in Tennessee that looked fun.  Pulled off the highway and decided to give it a try.  I had a lot of driving left to do, didn't want to get too sweaty.  And I had already ridden a bunch this week so I was just going to take it easy today.

This old dude came riding up with his wife.  I was pretty sure that he had dementia so I talked to him for a bit just to be nice.  Bless his heart for even being on a bike. 

It was so cute, he came charging after me going up a hill.  I acted like I was going to race him but pulled up at the last minute and let him beat me up a hill to impress his wife.  He zipped up his jersey and raised his hands in the air!  It was adorable. 

I love helping old people.

Roflmao!!! :-D.

Wrong state. But funny!!