I want my OWN chipper

Dirtyhip

44 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

We want to spend less than 800 on a used one. 

I think I may be able to help.  I checked, and shipping cross country to your place would only be about $250, and I'd be willing to let it go for about $250.

It works well, but fair warning it's been pretty heavily used. 

I didn't chip much brush with it, and it kinda stinks of bleach.  

I used it as a test for all the potential boyfriends that showed up at the door wanting to date my daughters.  The deal was if they made it through the chipper in one piece then I'd say ok to the date. Since my daughters are all happily married now I don't have too much use for it anymore.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

I think I may be able to help.  I checked, and shipping cross country to your place would only be about $250, and I'd be willing to let it go for about $250.

It works well, but fair warning it's been pretty heavily used. 

I didn't chip much brush with it, and it kinda stinks of bleach.  

I used it as a test for all the potential boyfriends that showed up at the door wanting to date my daughters.  The deal was if they made it through the chipper in one piece then I'd say ok to the date. Since my daughters are all happily married now I don't have too much use for it anymore.

So possibly murder weapon?

2 minutes ago, Further said:

Bigger is definitely better. Mine is 9 HP and when I put wet material through it, it really struggles.

Mine is a shredder not a chipper though.

Oh, I so wish we could afford a large one.  It isn't gonna happen.

They rent them locally for larger jobs and I am fine with renting for larger logs.  

• Heart 1

56 minutes ago, Parr8hed said:

I have little faith in Craigslist anymore.  I buy and sell a ton of stuff on the facebooks marketplace.  I would seriously check there.  CL can be so sketch.  I find that FB seems like it's on the up and up a lot more.  

Good luck.

We got our tractor from Craigs.  Some nice older man even delivered it to our property.  It was a nice purchase.  My husband is often shopping on there. 

• Heart 1