Happy Friday

Kzoo

Everyone but me is still sleeping at my house. I got up at seven as I usually do. The overhead fan was on, the window was open, and the electric baseboard heater was turned up full.

Aha, I hear the litter patter of little Fleets. Probably have someone to snuggle with soon.

Memorial service is tomorrow and the Georgia Fleets head home on Sunday. I’m going to miss them but I think it will be nice to have my house back. I don’t know, I haven’t lived by myself for 45 years.

• Hugs 3

21 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Packing my SUV for the trip. The rear door which has been broken but usable for months decides to break all the way. We are supposed to leave in 45 minutes. Grrr. I guess we’re taking BuffCarla’s SUV. 

That sure takes the U out of SUV!

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

Packing my SUV for the trip. The rear door which has been broken but usable for months decides to break all the way. We are supposed to leave in 45 minutes. Grrr. I guess we’re taking BuffCarla’s SUV. 

Broke as in it won’t open or broke as in it fell off and is on the ground? I have had both happen with vehicles I have had.

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I have been working for you for years for almost no pay and I never get invited to breakfast.  What give?

Also, good night Airwick

Somewhere in the employee manual (I'm not sure where anymore) are the words "quality work will be rewarded"

* drops the mic *

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Ummmm, okay, I can see that.  BTW, you dropped your damn mic in my scrambled eggs.

I had an omelette.  Spinach, feta, tomato and cage free eggs.  I'm still trying to figure out the cage free egg thing.  Why would you ever need a cage for eggs?

The omelette was really good, thanks for asking.

• Heart 2