A message to the forum deviants...

Randomguy

21 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I hope that RO likes them and never finds out who sent them.  

I damn straight will let her know!  I think she finds it all unusual that someone can have friends that don't live in the same city, but it is good to boggle her mind from time to time.  

• Heart 3

Just now, Randomguy said:

I damn straight will let her know!  I think she finds it all unusual that someone can have friends that don't live in the same city, but it is good to boggle her mind from time to time.  

Or friends you have never actually met in person.  HAHA

• Heart 1

1 minute ago, jsharr said:

Whoever sent those will be happy to see they are a decent size.  I fear she, or he, may have been concerned about that.  I hope they have strong magnets, not wimpy one that will not hold a good crayon drawing up.

Single magnets won't hold up a heavier drawing on their own, but two will just fine, so they are perfect for that.  They look really nice!

40 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I hope that RO likes them and never finds out who sent them.  

You sent me coffee.  You can never do wrong in my eyes.  I thank you again.  In fact, RG resent his to me -- so I got paid twice.  Thank you, sir.  You're a good and generous man.  Ok, I might be pushing the good part but -- like I say -- you sent me coffee, brother, so you can never do wrong.

• Heart 2