Hands up

Kzoo

9 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I'm a YouTube junkie, one of the best I've seen.

You've always been so open and sharing with stories and pics of your family, I feel like I've known you.

You may get a visitor sometime this summer if my cardiologist gives me the ok. Maybe show up for your annual party? You are only a day’s drive and if I pull a Petite and do a road trip to visit forumite’s along the way it’s less than that. My wife’s health prevented me from doing road trips the last few years.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

You may get a visitor sometime this summer if my cardiologist gives me the ok. Maybe show up for your annual party? You are only a day’s drive and if I pull a Petite and do a road trip to visit forumite’s along the way it’s less than that. My wife’s health prevented me from doing road trips the last few years.

You coming to Texas?  Krazy and I are here.

• Heart 1

4 minutes ago, Airehead said:

I just had to watch it again this morning.  Next time, I will find a less dusty room.

I have probably watched it 100 times. My son really caught the beauty of his mom with the pictures he selected. He said he had twice as many photos that he wanted to use but in a four and a half minute song if you put too many they will be on the screen for such a short time you don’t have time to look at them.

I told him maybe he should write a second verse?

• Heart 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Longjohn said:

I have probably watched it 100 times. My son really caught the beauty of his mom with the pictures he selected. He said he had twice as many photos that he wanted to use but in a four and a half minute song if you put too many they will be on the screen for such a short time you don’t have time to look at them.

I told him maybe he should write a second verse?

It is beautiful.  What did the brothers say?

10 minutes ago, Airehead said:

It is beautiful.  What did the brothers say?

John was in Nashville for the weekend when I posted on Facebook that I thought Esther’s time was running out. He dropped everything and left his family in Nashville and flew in to see his mom. He got here before she passed but missed seeing her while she was awake. His family drove back to Georgia and then drove up to Pennsylvania to join him. They stayed here at the house for three weeks making sure I was ok. They just drove back yesterday. Everyone had tears in their eyes watching that video. 
Eldest brother Dan decided he could not handle the situation and decided to stay in North Carolina. He watched the service livestream and broke down while watching it. We missed him but realized it was his choice and he does have some emotional problems and he may not have been able to handle the stress. He also is very scared of Covid and he doesn’t drive so would have to take public transportation.