My dearie is gone forever

shootingstar

6 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

SS - words can not express my sadness for your loss.  Losing a partner or any loved one is tremendously painful :(  My thoughts are with you and the family in this sad time, and I hope all of you embrace the wonderful legacy he has left behind.

It is amazing how both you and Longjohn brought their loved ones to this forum with stories and photos over the years.  While we never met "Dearie", I think we all know we would have loved the chance to take a ride with him (and you), to talk about your great adventures (some of his rides were EPIC), and to really just meet a man who lived a wonderful life full of adventure. Thanks for many years sharing his and your stories.  He will be missed, and we hope you don't stop sharing the stories of his life with us, as they always were interesting and fun to read.

Again, I am so sorry for you loss and hope you have a chance to grieve but also an opportunity to celebrate his wonderful life.

Agreed and I hope you continue to share your memories.

• Heart 1

8 hours ago, shootingstar said:

Yes, sleep is disturbed. My stay might be shorter than desired...can't even access our place right now. Long story. It's very tiring..  The better stuff won't happen too fast yet.

I am sorry to hear this.  Continuing to wish you peace. 

• Heart 1