I think it is nap time

petitepedal

:whistle: After church and socializing...I headed to Target & Cub foods for groceries..didn't  plan on 2 stores..but Target always seems to be missing some stuff on their shelves. And since it was after 1 pm and I had only had tea..picked up a sammie. Ran into my across the hall neighbor going to the grocery store for the first time since Covid started...I am not up to date on her husband's health..maybe Parkinson's :dontknow: definitely mobility problems..he has PT & OT weekly at home...she has been struggling with depression  during all of this as well..We chatted a bit..they have a nephew 50ish in the STL area who recently started biking...she wants me to give him a call...I suggested @Rattlecan's "Cycling Past Fifty" page...but I will give him a call

But first...a nap...:D

• Heart 1

I ate a tuna salad sandwich and some chips for lunch at 11:00 am, waiting for 60° weather before working in the yard for a few hours beginning around 1 pm.

I decided to make chicken soup from scratch so I didn't get to eat it -with noodles- until 9:10 pm.  It's very good if you're barely hungry.  It was fantastic tonight!