SW Forum night at the movies

jsharr

I love Bill Murray but this doesn't look very good to me.  

I'll wait and see what the Caddyshack people say.  If they like it, I will know that it sucks.

I did not ask what you thought.  It has Bill F'n Murray in it, you will see it.  Finito.

• Haha 1

Let me know a time and location. Or are well going to see it is a set time in our own cities and report back here about it?

DFW is an International airport and it is not too far from the Alamo Draft House in Richardson.  I say we meet there.

As the guy in his high school grad class to be voted "Most likely to turn out like Bill Murray in 'Caddyshack'", I can say with all the power invested in me by the Class of '83 that the best Bill Murray (after Caddyshack) was him playing himself in "Zombieland"

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

As the guy in his high school grad class to be voted "Most likely to turn out like Bill Murray in 'Caddyshack'", I can say with all the power invested in me by the Class of '83 that the best Bill Murray (after Caddyshack) was him playing himself in "Zombieland"

I can attest to that. Best Cameo, Ever.

• Heart 1

Doesn't count.

I can attest to that. Best Cameo, Ever.

And this is why.

Great movie, but he only had a cameo. I wouldn't call the greatest Bill Murray movie one that he only had about 10 minutes worth of screen time in.