When Was The Last Photo You Had Taken

Razors Edge

...of you standing and posing with YOUR car?

I have one or two from when I was younger, but most recent ones are not a "pose" with the car, but just happen to be me with the car.

How about you?  I KNOW @maddmaxx and @BR46 (with a motorcycle or sidecar) have to have LOTS, but how about the rest of you - especially with your latest car/truck/SUV?

• Heart 1

38 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

...of you standing and posing with YOUR car?

I have one or two from when I was younger, but most recent ones are not a "pose" with the car, but just happen to be me with the car.

How about you?  I KNOW @maddmaxx and @BR46 (with a motorcycle or sidecar) have to have LOTS, but how about the rest of you - especially with your latest car/truck/SUV?

I've got me and my old mountain bike and my bike and my car but not me and my car.

20190314_174534clar.sat900p.jpg.4b5647dbe51ba945368e86cc1db8da06.jpg 906221462_!!!2014.3.8BWITrailbelowObs_Pk.1cropped40contrast500x500.jpg.3a1fad567d68a6c62eeb21e8d72e3d71.jpg

639945061_01.BikeinFit-BikeCar_25.jpg.f0ac6e57e201f78ef65d4d9d8dc2f939.jpg

• Heart 1

2 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

I KNOW @maddmaxx and @BR46 (with a motorcycle or sidecar) have to have LOTS

Because there's so many of almost the same exact same pictures out there of us in a left hand turn I'm looking for one in particular. I'm looking for one of us in traffic with Wo46 dragging her hip through the turn.....I need a picture for the wall 

• Heart 1

Here's a couple of not so recent photos. Note: That 2-barrel manifold came off the Biscayne and not the Impala SS. The Impala was in the garage for a clutch change while the Biscayne had a blown head gasket. I had two cars when I was 17 years old in the hopes that at least one of them was drivable. Not that day.

Chevy 1960 Biscayne 1972.jpg

Chevy 1964 Impala SS 1972.jpg

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, sheep_herder said:

Probably in 2009, as I think the salesman in Georgetown, TX, took my photo standing beside the new VW Jetta Sportwagen.

I think that's a cool sale tactic - especially now when cell phones are all over.  It is odd, for me and my car history, that one of the biggest purchases I make does not have a pose with it.  At least with my bikes, I sometimes get a selfie, but so rarely a photo specifically taken of me standing and purposefully posing next to my car.  Heck, how many photos over the years do folks have of them holding something they bought or received as a gift? Tons.  But cars seem oddly rare.