Property or the castle

Dirtyhip

Where  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Where

• Greenhouse
    • House and pumptrack

16 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

Should I go to the property and get progress pics, or should I ride to the castle and get pics inside the greenhouse?

I didn't understand the question.  I like the greenhouse, and think you should build it at the expense of the the pumptrack, because I think you should just go mountain biking instead.

So far, the house and pump track is winning.

4 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I didn't understand the question.  I like the greenhouse, and think you should build it at the expense of the the pumptrack, because I think you should just go mountain biking instead.

You have to vote one, or the other.  I don't have enough time to do both.

I called my next door neighbor an hour ago to tell her I had arranged for my BiL to buy a new padlock for her and to cut the old one off her shed - no one can find the key.

She said they just put up the electrical box outside my house and it's in the wrong place.  I don't think it's permanent because the siding isn't on the house yet.

Anyhpw, I guess that's progress.  By tomorrow, I have to pick out the gas range, hood/microwave, and dishwasher I want the contractor to buy.  They say things are supposed to move fast.