I am exhausted

petitepedal

13 hours ago, petitepedal said:

Almost broke into tears about 4pm..day has been crazy..

The guy who had the sewer back up was on my case thing were not happening fast enough..I let the remediation guys in this am to deal and tear down their stuff..cabinets have been ordered..flooring guys comes tomorrow. Had a "staff" meeting at 11 and a meeting with the manager and a resident at 12:15. Then our new pest control folks came...I had to go with them cos most of the people who requested spray for wasps..weren't  home. Daughter of a woman who was moved to memory care needed me to check some stuff out on the same end of the building with the decks that were sprayed.  Top that off guy who have the Direct TV guy in yesterday is having problems again...AND..someone has a modem plugged in and not a router I have had several complaints about internet...I walked to a bunch of recent move ins to see if they were the culprit :dontknow: I printed the menus...made a sign telling folks Marlys died...she is #2 MsPatsy died on Monday :(...oh and on my way in this morning..the ventilation in the Garage was a running..almost ripped my fixed shoulder off. Got a scam email from someone at my condo..whose email was hacked..we got info on the treadmill for my condo that caused chaos there over the weekend..Oh and Melody, who fell yesterday (a resident at work)and still refuses to see her doc..developed 2 black eyes this morning.

And that is the key stuff..I did get a jacket with our building logo on it...the sleeves are about 4 inches too long :wacko: I also brought home 2 deck chairs and a nice outdoor folding table..compliments of the woman who moved her mom into memory care.

:runcirclsmiley:I still need to deposit a closing check and get a ton of crap done before I leave at 3:50 tomorrow for PT...

When it rains, it pours.  I've been upset about trying to find appliances I like that are available for delivery by May but after reading of your ordeals, I realize my problem isn't worth worrying about.

I guess the quote I heard attributed to one Yankees ballplayer (Derek Jeter maybe) applies: I don't worry because if I can do something about, I do it and if I can't do something about it, worrying isn't going to change anything.

33 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Low potassium!

No.  High potassium can result in sleepiness..... And irregular heart beat....

I think I have told this story before.  About 15 years ago WoKzoo had blood work done and her potassium levels were off the chart.  The doctor wanted to do something about that.  First he asked about her diet.  WoKzoo doesn't like breakfast.  Every morning around 9 she would go for a run for a hour or so and come home and have a banana and a smoothy drink (loaded with potassium).  Since she didn't eat breakfast he had an early lunch always consisting of a baked sweet potato and some more of that smoothy drink.  She wondered why she always felt groggy in the afternoon.  Later in the afternoon she typically had a snack that consisted on a nice healthy banana.  She spent all day almost every day, sucking down potassium.  Her doctor told her to change it up and her potassium levels came back to normal and she felt better in the afternoons.