"What would you do if you were invincible for one day".

Airehead

I’d have to take a personal day. and subs are really hard to find. So, I’d probably go to work where I could give my students their own piece of sidewalk chalk and an hour to decorate and write on the concrete surrounding the building. Except they’re not invincible, so more like six minutes. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

If I was invincible I would do a Red Bull rampage. Those look like fun if you don’t die.

That's actually a great idea.  Not just RedBull but any option that you are never likely to attempt otherwise.  BASE Jumping or a wing suit come to mind. Or even Everest or K2 summits if you could coordinate it with your window of invincibility.

2 hours ago, roadsue said:

I’d have to take a personal day. and subs are really hard to find. So, I’d probably go to work where I could give my students their own piece of sidewalk chalk and an hour to decorate and write on the concrete surrounding the building. Except they’re not invincible, so more like six minutes. 

Why wouldn't you do this on one of your non-invincible days instead?  Seems an awful waste of an insanely powerful gift.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longjohn said:

If I was invincible I would do a Red Bull rampage. Those look like fun if you don’t die.

I’d probably do something like this or big wave surfing in Hawaii.  Something really dangerous with a high likelihood of death or injury but fun as hell.