Jump to content

Do you show bias and favoritism with your choice of Mark as Solutions?


SamWithCheese
 Share

Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

Recommended Posts



14 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

MMm-hmmm :rolleyes::P

I hardly ever use that feature.  Maybe owl go back and do a few!

I know.  :( Not once have you given me the honor. Some of us take these things seriously and base our self worth on forum affirmations.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I hardly ever use that feature.  Maybe owl go back and do a few!

While you're at it, give me a few more likes.  I'm like the starving guy on the corner asking for a few pennies for a cup of coffee, and you people just walk by, completely ignoring me.  :(

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

While you're at it, give me a few more likes.  I'm like the starving guy on the corner asking for a few pennies for a cup of coffee, and you people just walk by, completely ignoring me.  :(

Says my "friend" who hasn't sent me a pm or email since spring.   :(

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

Says my "friend" who hasn't sent me a pm or email since spring.   :(

It's on my summer "To Do" list.  :)

It's right after, "watch every episode of Two and a Half Men and Mom at least three times."

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It's on my summer "To Do" list.  :)

It's right after, "watch every episode of Two and a Half Men and Mom at least three times."

Mean!   :(

  • Hugs 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It's on my summer "To Do" list.  :)

It's right after, "watch every episode of Two and a Half Men and Mom at least three times."

See, right there I gave you a guffaw, which is just as good as a like (just like the IOUs that Lloyd and Harry left in the suitcase were just as good as money. :D )

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Philander Seabury said:

I gave you a guffaw, which is just as good as a like

Actually, when I said "like", I was referring to all the "good" emojis;  the Like, the Haha, the Awesome, and the Hugs. 

I like the Haha best of all.  :D

  • Hugs 1
  • Whatever 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, when I said "like", I was referring to all the "good" emojis;  the Like, the Haha, the Awesome, and the Hugs. 

I like the Haha best of all.  :D

Me too!  I am afeared that the resurgence of Cheese is making you more needy.  You know that I hand oot guffaws and trophies and hugs and sad faces and confusleds like they are free! :mellow:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Me too!  I am afeared that the resurgence of Cheese is making you more needy.  You know that I hand oot guffaws and trophies and hugs and sad faces and confusleds like they are free! :mellow:

You trounced your nearest competition yesterday in the battle for the win the day. It wasn't close or fair.   :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I didn't even notice. So I won the "Get a Life" competition? :(

 

You didn't win. You bludgeoned us all and put bullets in our foreheads on your way to complete victory and the golden trophy.  :(

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...