Do you show bias and favoritism with your choice of Mark as Solutions?

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Kzoo,

12 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

I hardly ever use that feature.  Maybe owl go back and do a few!

While you're at it, give me a few more likes.  I'm like the starving guy on the corner asking for a few pennies for a cup of coffee, and you people just walk by, completely ignoring me.  :(

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

While you're at it, give me a few more likes.  I'm like the starving guy on the corner asking for a few pennies for a cup of coffee, and you people just walk by, completely ignoring me.  :(

Says my "friend" who hasn't sent me a pm or email since spring.   :(

• Hugs 1

8 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

It's on my summer "To Do" list.  :)

It's right after, "watch every episode of Two and a Half Men and Mom at least three times."

See, right there I gave you a guffaw, which is just as good as a like (just like the IOUs that Lloyd and Harry left in the suitcase were just as good as money. :D )

• Heart 2

3 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Actually, when I said "like", I was referring to all the "good" emojis;  the Like, the Haha, the Awesome, and the Hugs. 

I like the Haha best of all.  :D

Me too!  I am afeared that the resurgence of Cheese is making you more needy.  You know that I hand oot guffaws and trophies and hugs and sad faces and confusleds like they are free! :mellow:

• Heart 2

2 minutes ago, Philander Seabury said:

Me too!  I am afeared that the resurgence of Cheese is making you more needy.  You know that I hand oot guffaws and trophies and hugs and sad faces and confusleds like they are free! :mellow:

You trounced your nearest competition yesterday in the battle for the win the day. It wasn't close or fair.   :(

• Heart 1