What kind of pot holders or oven mitts do you have and love and will tell me...

Randomguy

2 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I have lots of decorative ones, but my favorites are plain terry cloth square pot holders.  They are flexible and not too stiff and they work.  

I am on amazon now, trying to decide.  I hang onto these kinds of things forever, btw.

I tried on a pair of mini mitts at TJ Maxx a while back that felt good, but they had a designer's name on them and I didn't want that.

• Heart 1

15 minutes ago, Kirby said:

I have lots of decorative ones, but my favorites are plain terry cloth square pot holders.  They are flexible and not too stiff and they work.  

See, this makes too much sense to me!  I think RO might want the kitty mitts, though, they are fun!

• Heart 1

I love the kitty ones.

Ours are some free cheapie ones that we got as gifts.  Sweet older ladies like gifting my husband homemade pot holders and other homemade items.  I have not bought a pot holder in over 20 years.  

I sometimes use my grandfathers old welding gloves to pull items out of the oven.  They are pretty great.  

• Heart 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dirtyhip said:

I have not bought a pot holder in over 20 years.  

The ones I have been using for the last 12 years were made by the daughter of the quarrelsome ex, and I like them but they are falling apart.  I am gonna have to order the kitty ones, I think.

1 minute ago, Randomguy said:

The ones I have been using for the last 12 years were made by the daughter of the quarrelsome ex, and I like them but they are falling apart.  I am gonna have to order the kitty ones, I think.

You need old welding gloves.  Those are amazing.  :D

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I ordered the kitty ones.  I will save the candy corn ones for your birthday.

I thought better of the kitty ones, thinking I would get tired of them after a while.  Canceled those and went with puke-green terry ones that came in a set of 5.

81JZ2D6WS0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

19 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I thought better of the kitty ones, thinking I would get tired of them after a while.  Canceled those and went with puke-green terry ones that came in a set of 5.

81JZ2D6WS0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I told you something might just show up at the Random House. :whistle:

• Heart 1