Please pass the Coke

Square Wheels

Coke is not responsible for America's obesity problem.  Dumbass people who eat and drink too much crap are responsible for their own choices.

Next time you're in the grocery store, stroll through the aisles and look at the choices available. Look at the space dedicated to soft drinks, chips and other junk foods. And look at the space dedicated to foods like frozen pizzas, sugar-laden breakfast cereals and other foods which are extremely convenient, but not all that good as nutritional choices. And compare the prices of these with the prices of healthier food products.

Yes, the choices exist, but the the personal responsibility argument is an oversimplification.

• Heart 3

Next time you're in the grocery store, stroll through the aisles and look at the choices available. Look at the space dedicated to soft drinks, chips and other junk foods. And look at the space dedicated to foods like frozen pizzas, sugar-laden breakfast cereals and other foods which are extremely convenient, but not all that good as nutritional choices. And compare the prices of these with the prices of healthier food products.

Yes, the choices exist, but the the personal responsibility argument is an oversimplification.

Yea!  The fricken' man is getting rich off our obesity!  (I am sirious aboot that, not sarcastic)  I am pretty sure in my case that 3 hours a day spent commuting in a car plus my sedentary job and aging are a perfect storm for getting fatter. :angry:

Lot's of healthy choices exist....hell, if you just shop the outer aisle of the grocery store, that's where the good stuff is.  Fruits, vegetables, and meats.  It's those inner aisles where all the HFCS, sugar, and trans-fat laden shit is.