Last night there was almost a fulfillment of the axe murder prophecy!

petitepedal

The bedroom Mrs. LJ and I use is off the other side of the house and we never heard a thing.  Might be we are just used to it.  We can hear the neighbor's Jackass that lives a mile up the road when he decides to greet visitors.

Our neighbors say that they can hear my wife's jackass as well.

• Heart 4

So Amish cows are more annoying than Catholic cows? :scratch head::dontknow:

That is certainly a phrase you don;t hear very often - "damn Amish cow" :D  I need to work it into my vocabulary.

And it is nice to hear of Amish people and nudists co-existing peacefully side by side.  Give you hope that someday we might actually have peace in the Middle East. :)

• Heart 1

And it is nice to hear of Amish people and nudists co-existing peacefully side by side.  Give you hope that someday we might actually have peace in the Middle East. :)

I have always imagined that teenage Amish boys have copies of Playboys and Hustler hidden under their beds just like all other red-blooded American boys.   :)

And the best part is it is totally as nature intended.  We are totally innocent bystanders, victims of circumstance. :)

I remember my mother finding my stash of Playboy's on a few occasions.  She would go nuts.  She thought my brother and I were total degenerates.

Strangely enough, my father never said a word.   :D

BTW, Motu and I have done an excellent job of derailing this thread, just so you know.   :nod head:

I remember my mother finding my stash of Playboy's on a few occasions.  She would go nuts.  She thought my brother and I were total degenerates.

Strangely enough, my father never said a word.   :D

BTW, Motu and I have done an excellent job of derailing this thread, just so you know.   :nod head:

A good thread is like an old river, meandering and changing course after a storm, etc.... :)