With or without?

Square Wheels

There really is no point if there isn't frosting on a pop-tart.  The people that would buy unfrosted pop-tarts are horrid aliens, who would anal-probe you if you give them the chance.  You could know one and not even realize it, unless they have unfrosted pop-tarts or find them anally probing you.

There really is no point if there isn't frosting on a pop-tart.  The people that would buy unfrosted pop-tarts are horrid aliens, who would anal-probe you if you give them the chance.  You could know one and not even realize it, unless they have unfrosted pop-tarts or find them anally probing you.

This is good advice.  I have been anally probed twice and I have always suspected that while I was sedated, the probers were eating unfrosted pop-tarts.   :angry:

There really is no point if there isn't frosting on a pop-tart. The people that would buy unfrosted pop-tarts are horrid aliens, who would anal-probe you if you give them the chance. You could know one and not even realize it, unless they have unfrosted pop-tarts or find them anally probing you.

I dated a woman that preferred nonfrosted Pop-tarts and she enjoyed being thoroughly analprobed.
  • Heart 2

Diet is about balance.  I am pretty strict with our diets, but there is some wiggle room.  My body is amazing with what I can do with it.  Once in a while I add a processed snack here and there and I try not to fret about it.  It helps keep me on the path with my kale salads and other healthy stuff I cram down my throat.  This weekend I had a pepsi and a snickers.  

Diet is about balance.  I am pretty strict with our diets, but there is some wiggle room.  My body is amazing with what I can do with it.  Once in a while I add a processed snack here and there and I try not to fret about it.  It helps keep me on the path with my kale salads and other healthy stuff I cram down my throat.  This weekend I had a pepsi and a snickers.  

an occasional snack of crap won't kill you.  It's when people eat that crap everyday that it hurts them. 

Listed on the ingredient label are four types of sugars: brown sugar, corn syrup, dextrose and high-fructose corn syrup.  They also contain TBHQ, (Tertiary Butylhydroquinone) which is used to assist in leavening but is also used as a corrosion inhibitor in bio diesel and is also found in resins, lacquers and varnishes.  Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate which is also used to remove iron stains in leather treatments.  Bon appetit. 

Listed on the ingredient label are four types of sugars: brown sugar, corn syrup, dextrose and high-fructose corn syrup.  They also contain TBHQ, (Tertiary Butylhydroquinone) which is used to assist in leavening but is also used as a corrosion inhibitor in bio diesel and is also found in resins, lacquers and varnishes.  Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate which is also used to remove iron stains in leather treatments.  Bon appetit. 

It's where they get their flavor.

When you aliens anally probe someone, do you put butter on them first?

I'd ask my wife who would put butter on butter if she could, but she's a pregnant red head. I fear I wouldn't survive to give you the answer.