I have RO's consent...

AirwickWithCheese
Go to solution Solved by Further,

Hey Cheese, remember the opening scene in " The Matrix"?

Trinity is up in a rather large and dimly lit room, stranded and cut off from where she needs to be.  The agents tell the police to not do anything and to wait for their arrival.

The agents arrive and ask the sergeant where his men are, and the sergeant arrogantly says he sent them up to get her, and he said "I thinks we can handle one little girl" and "they are bringing her down now".  The agent says "No, your men are already dead, the orders were for your protection" or something like that.

In this context, you represent the arrogant police, I the agents, and Trinity (WAAAAAYYYY cooler in the onscreen version) represents the reprehensible shitbag that only thinks thinks about what is most convenient for her at that exact moment in time, screw any long term plans or how they affect anyone else.  In the movie, Trinity is cool and capable and represents good, but in real life (for the analogy's purpose), RO's mom is a purely seflish lying idiot with no care or awareness of how her stupidity affects others.   You realize that, being from NJ, she could never mix in a proper state like South Carolina; she simply would never fit.  I can honestly say that you and anyone else here, even Kzoo, is far too good for someone like her who is decayed and rotting in her core.

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Randomguy said:

Hey Cheese, remember the opening scene in " The Matrix"?

Trinity is up in a rather large and dimly lit room, stranded and cut off from where she needs to be.  The agents tell the police to not do anything and to wait for their arrival.

The agents arrive and ask the sergeant where his men are, and the sergeant arrogantly says he sent them up to get her, and he said "I thinks we can handle one little girl" and "they are bringing her down now".  The agent says "No, your men are already dead, the orders were for your protection" or something like that.

In this context, you represent the arrogant police, I the agents, and Trinity (WAAAAAYYYY cooler in the onscreen version) represents the reprehensible shitbag that only thinks thinks about what is most convenient for her at that exact moment in time, screw any long term plans or how they affect anyone else.  In the movie, Trinity is cool and capable and represents good, but in real life (for the analogy's purpose), RO's mom is a purely seflish lying idiot with no care or awareness of how her stupidity affects others.   You realize that, being from NJ, she could never mix in a proper state like South Carolina; she simply would never fit.  I can honestly say that you and anyone else here, even Kzoo, is far too good for someone like her who is decayed and rotting in her core.

Please remember that replying to me in the Cafe for the last 8 years is less than the cost of 1 thirty minute session in Manhattan at the head doctor. 

You might say I keep you out of jail, somewhat healthy, and grounded. 

You're welcome. 

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Envious 1

3 hours ago, Randomguy said:

I can honestly say that you and anyone else here, even Kzoo, is far too good for someone like her who is decayed and rotting in her core.

She sounds perfect for Cheese.  :wub:

I wonder who Cheese will pick to be his best man?   :desk: