Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

Wilbur, I've made a decision but would appreciate your input


Recommended Posts

I want to go visit the greatest living horse today. Which horse would that be? 

Prefer Kentucky of course but for the sake of this discussion include all horses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites


4 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

Screw all of that..., go to northern Saskatchewan to my daughter's(not Megan) place to see her mini horse "Cookie" and her yet unnamed new foal.   

 

FB_IMG_1620062942903.jpg

Don't have to ask me twice.  :slow-dance-smiley:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Why is it named when according to the registry, "Airwick" is available?

I love you more than RG, Wilbur.  7,000 fold. :nodhead:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would go to Secretariat's grave to pay homage to his greatness.  I got to meet Speightstown which was really cool.  I always thought Union Rags would be a horse to see in person for sheer beauty.

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I would go to Secretariat's grave to pay homage to his greatness.  I got to meet Speightstown which was really cool.  I always thought Union Rags would be a horse to see in person for sheer beauty.

 

What about the 2015 Triple Crown winner or that beautiful black female horse from around 2009?  It's sometimes depressing to get the updated news.   :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

What about the 2015 Triple Crown winner or that beautiful black female horse from around 2009?  It's sometimes depressing to get the updated news.   :(

2015 was a good year for AP.  No Secretariat though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Live isn't always better.  I walked for hours in a cold November rain through Pere Lechaise Cemetery to see Jim Morrisons grave.  I wouldn't cross the street to see Kid Rock.  :) 

  • Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Live isn't always better.  I walked for hours in a cold November rain through Pere Lechaise Cemetery to see Jim Morrisons grave.  I wouldn't cross the street to see Kid Rock.  :) 

Both are weasels. Why in the world would you visit Morrison's grave? You are an important man and above such absurdity.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I love you more than RG, Wilbur.  7,000 fold. :nodhead:

:angry:

  • Hugs 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AirwickWithCheese said:

I think you probably meant this for evil and crassness, but the movie and reference deserves a like.  

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn it, now I want a corn dog!  Anyone got some change?

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, jsharr said:

Damn it, now I want a corn dog!  Anyone got some change?

Speaking of corn dogs, have you tried any of the Korean versions yet. They look interesting but the good Korean restaurants that have them are 30 miles away and I’d have to find something bland and uninteresting for Wo7 to eat. Too Much trouble I will live vicariously through you.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

You should go visit Blue (aka, Gentleman Breck).  He is the great-great grandson of Secretariat.  And he is somewhere nearby.  :)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

You should go visit Blue (aka, Gentleman Breck).  He is the great-great grandson of Secretariat.  And he is somewhere nearby.  :)

 

It is just a horse.  Horses should be for eating.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Without any further ado...the greatest horse ever. Not only a talking horse....but a singing horse

 

  • Awesome 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I worked in a harness race horse stable as a teenager and can vouch that horses have personalities, and it seems the more race in the horse, the more personality. I am always surprised by how mellow the horses are with all the activity around them, but maybe at that level the horses are used to attention

Did I ever tell you about my experience with saddle horses ?

I was young and new to horses, barely got settled in the saddle and the beast took to bucking. I lost my grip and flew off the side but my boot was tangled in the stirrup! I was hanging off the enraged stallion, getting slammed by each stride! I thought my young life ending early, snuffed before I even hit my stride  :(

Thank God the Kmart manager was paying attention and ran over and pulled the plug on the murderous beast....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Further said:

 

Thank God the Kmart manager was paying attention and ran over and pulled the plug on the murderous beast....

I see you also owe your life to Kmart.  :nodhead:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...