I don't like change

Kirby

18 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I am fine with Calibri, too.

A wake may be in order.

It will still be there for the suckers to use!!!!  I hate calibri and never use it. If someone gives me a document using calibri, I change it to another better font immediately.

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

❄︎⍓︎◻︎︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ⧫︎︎⌧︎⧫︎ ︎❒︎📬︎ 🕆︎⬧︎︎ ✌︎☹︎☹︎ 👍︎✌︎🏱︎💧︎□︎❒︎ 🕈︎ 👎︎ ☝︎︎⬧︎⧫︎︎❒︎🕯︎⬧︎ ●︎︎■︎︎◆︎︎ 🖳︎✆︎

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, jdc2000 said:

You will be able to change it back, which is probably what I will do.

Seriously?  Why?  So many better options!  Maybe too many?  @jsharr should suggest the Cafe Monthly Font that we could all use.  May could be "Mongolian Baiti"?  April was clearly a good Arial option, and June perhaps Javanese???

image.png.c3311453640e383ad5b4837f68403646.png

image.png.89791fa9312cb708e76645c308703a44.pngimage.png.c38383014621519bd4fe802f0521c3fe.png

Arial or Calibri are easier to read and, if you send a document or a .pdf created with them to someone else, you do not have to worry that they may not have the font to display it properly without including it in the document or .pdf.

I like Calibri.  I also like Arial.

I don't use Microsoft Office because WPS Office Free is legally free and WPS Writer and Spreadsheets and Presentation are virtually identical to Word and Excel and PowerPoint 2016.  In fact, the multiple tabs at the top of the page and the menu are better in WPS, and there are free teacher, finance, etc templates you can download.

For either one, you can set the default font to what you want.