Have you ever seen a UFO

KrAzY

Indeed.  Driving south down the Taconic at night about 30 years ago I saw a bright white light in the air paralleling the roadway to the east of it, perhaps1000 feet up.  It kept pace with my car for about 30 seconds then took off directly west.

At a 90 angle, no banking, no curve in the change of course. An instantaneous 90 degree change in direction.

I couldn't identify it, so I suppose it qualifies as a UFO.

Yes.

One when I was about 14 or 15. I was getting ready for school and heard what sounded like the mutual purring of the litter of kittens, nursing, that our cat had recently birthed. But a minute later I realized it was far too loud to be kittens. I went outside and saw something that looked right out of a sci-fi movie. Kinda triangular shaped and probably only a few hundred feet off the ground. It slowly moved off. I didn't freak out....I guessed it was something from MacDill AFB which was only about 15-20 miles away.  A few minutes later, I heard the same noise again, but not as loud. I went back out and saw an almost duplicate scene, but the second ship looked like a "mini me" of the first ship. Identical, but about 1/10 the size. Then it moved off.

Another time when I was a bit younger, I saw one with my mom just before sunset. I looked up and saw what looked like a smaller sun next to the sun. It was a bright dot in the Western side of the sky where the sun was hanging. My mom and I looked at each other quite surprised and talked about it for a few seconds. Then when we looked back up it was gone...but found it on the opposite horizon. It went from west horizon to east horizon in seconds.

In high school I was driving home from the supermarket where I worked, and I caught a glimpse of what seemed to be three illuminated outlined green triangles in the sky.  Then they were gone.  Very weird.

Another time I saw a light moving very randomly, all over the sky.  That one actually really freaked me out, until I realized it was a huge searchlight reflecting off low clouds.

I have not seen anything like one yet. I have seen plenty of object in the sky, but nothing like a space craft (Space station/NASA shuttles will not count as an encounter). 

I will have to keep looking for little blue or green people flying around all sneaky like