How many spouses?

Razors Edge

I just read that the average number of spouses that people with is 2. What is your spouse count?  I would count the legal and common law types.  Don't count just a long term relationship, but not the "one" types.

My count is 1. My dad and his brother (my uncles) had 3. Their dad (my grandfather) had 3.  :frantics:

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, donkpow said:

Does a hooker count?

Was she “the one”?

Funny that I have probably interacted with more prostitutes than all of you guys and yet never paid for their service.  Actually the ones I had to deal with were pretty nasty & I hated even patting them down.

• Hugs 1

Just now, ChrisL said:

Was she “the one”?

Funny that I have probably interacted with more prostitutes than all of you guys and yet never paid for their service.  Actually the ones I had to deal with were pretty nasty & I hated even patting them down.

The Kentucky visitors center had the nicest ones. Never used their services but always wondered what is a nice girl like you doing working here?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

The Kentucky visitors center had the nicest ones. Never used their services but always wondered what is a nice girl like you doing working here?

I found more often than not the true victim of prostitution was the prostitute and we were focusing on the wrong person. I often wondered how/why they ended up doing what they are doing.  Many of the street hookers I dealt with were also addicts. 

• Heart 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ChrisL said:

I found more often than not the true victim of prostitution was the prostitute and we were focusing on the wrong person. I often wondered how/why they ended up doing what they are doing.  Many of the street hookers I dealt with were also addicts. 

Yup.  I worked a murdered hooker file for a while.  Spent a lot of time interviewing and talking to her friends/co-workers.  What a sad world

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, ChrisL said:

I talked with one for about an hour one night. She was trying to go to college and raise her kid and this was the only way she could figure  to do it with the time she had available. I wanted to connect her with some people who could help her but I never did. That was before cell phones.

• Sad 1

57 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

I just read that the average number of spouses that people with is 2. What is your spouse count?  I would count the legal and common law types.  Don't count just a long term relationship, but not the "one" types.

My count is 1. My dad and his brother (my uncles) had 3. Their dad (my grandfather) had 3.  :frantics:

I think that is sufficient enough evidence to conclude that only one in three women are not discerning.  :) 

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Digital_photog said:

Still on number 1. going on 49 years.  She will ride the sidecar on the road but says anyone who is a race monkey has to be a  little lot crazy.

The other day we stopped at a little micro brew in Elkhart Lake and someone asked Wo46......don't you think that is a little crazy riding that thing at those speeds? Wo46 response was.....when I'm around other people who race sidecars I don't feel like I'm crazy in fact I feel normal.

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Razors Edge said:

My dad had 1.  I'm on number 2--  and if this doesn't work -- there will be no number 3.  But I found the right match his time around.