A handful of photos

TrentonMakes

You did clean that log, right? That's an easy bunny hop. 

uh... well, you see, the photo makes it look smaller than it really is.  :blush: I cleared some smaller ones.  Bunny hopping over bigger stuff (12"+) is a skill I admit I need to practice.

Maybe this one hasn't been there too long - I didn't see any chainring marks on it.

one extra shot, from the Ben Franklin Parkway in Philadelphia, from our family's outing on Sunday.  Statue of one Gen. Tadeusz Kosciuszko, who I believe is famous for guarding the Embassy Suites.  ;)

20140831_134205_zpse63bfb6f.jpg

Are all the light poles in Philly Swiss Army Light Poles?  What functions do they have?  Cork screw, tooth pick, can opener?

• Heart 1

Are all the light poles in Philly Swiss Army Light Poles?  What functions do they have?  Cork screw, tooth pick, can opener?

The Ben Franklin Parkway is lined with street light poles on which are hung flags of every nation, in alphabetical order.  You can see the plaque that reads "Switzerland" just above the red signal in my photo.  The photo below (from the web) shows the view down the Parkway toward City Hall.  The Parkway was designed to look like the Champs-Elysees.

bf-parkway.jpg