What irrational beers do you have?

jsharr

4 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

What’s your hop use and amounts? I used one oz each of Columbus bittering,  Centennial for flavor, and Ahtanum as a dry hop in the secondary 

I think that you just made those names up, just like @smudge makes up names for towns near her.

• Haha 2

We've got the gimmicky Dead Rise beer, playing on Maryland loyalties by including Old Bay Crab Seasoning in its flavor.

I'm not big on hot or spicy food to start with so maybe I'm not the best judge, but Old Bay just doesn't belong in beer and wrecks that crisp taste we love in beer. We usually drink beer to wash the taste of crab seasoning down our throats after eating crabs, not bring it on.

image.thumb.png.2684f10f83f1824303d319240119920b.png

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

We've got the gimmicky Dead Rise beer, playing on Maryland loyalties by including Old Bay Crab Seasoning in its flavor.

I'm not big on hot or spicy food to start with so maybe I'm not the best judge, but Old Bay just doesn't belong in beer and wrecks that crisp taste we love in beer. We usually drink beer to wash the taste of crab seasoning down our throats after eating crabs, not bring it on.

image.thumb.png.2684f10f83f1824303d319240119920b.png

I'd hit it!  :D Owl keep an eye oot for it.  I trust in Flying Dog’s judgment. :)