Jump to content
Square Wheels Cycling

What irrational beers do you have?


Recommended Posts



The IPA I like to brew. Has 100+ IBU's. ❤️

  • Awesome 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smudge said:

The IPA I like to brew. Has 100+ IBU's. ❤️

What’s your hop use and amounts? I used one oz each of Columbus bittering,  Centennial for flavor, and Ahtanum as a dry hop in the secondary 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

What’s your hop use and amounts? I used one oz each of Columbus bittering,  Centennial for flavor, and Ahtanum as a dry hop in the secondary 

I think that you just made those names up, just like @smudge makes up names for towns near her.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jsharr said:

I think that you just made those names up, just like @smudge makes up names for towns near her.

Nope. Real hops for real beer!

Link to post
Share on other sites

IPA with pineapple juice isn't irrational, it's disgusting.  Not as bad as Coors, but getting there

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 12string said:

IPA with pineapple juice isn't irrational, it's disgusting.  Not as bad as Coors, but getting there

I would not know.  Like @denniS I drink Coors Light.  I detest IPA's

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We've got the gimmicky Dead Rise beer, playing on Maryland loyalties by including Old Bay Crab Seasoning in its flavor.

I'm not big on hot or spicy food to start with so maybe I'm not the best judge, but Old Bay just doesn't belong in beer and wrecks that crisp taste we love in beer. We usually drink beer to wash the taste of crab seasoning down our throats after eating crabs, not bring it on.

image.thumb.png.2684f10f83f1824303d319240119920b.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jsharr said:

I would not know.  Like @denniS I drink Coors Light.  I detest IPA's

I'm thinking about brewing a stout or an IPA this weekend. I'm running low on my winter ale. It's been 2-3 weeks since I have skied and I need a mtb beer for TNR.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

We've got the gimmicky Dead Rise beer, playing on Maryland loyalties by including Old Bay Crab Seasoning in its flavor.

I'm not big on hot or spicy food to start with so maybe I'm not the best judge, but Old Bay just doesn't belong in beer and wrecks that crisp taste we love in beer. We usually drink beer to wash the taste of crab seasoning down our throats after eating crabs, not bring it on.

image.thumb.png.2684f10f83f1824303d319240119920b.png

I'd hit it!  :D Owl keep an eye oot for it.  I trust in Flying Dog’s judgment. :)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, denniS said:

I'm thinking about brewing a stout or an IPA this weekend. I'm running low on my winter ale. It's been 2-3 weeks since I have skied and I need a mtb beer for TNR.

An MTB beer gotta be an IPA! 👍

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...