Good morning... It’s Friday

Kzoo

3 minutes ago, Airehead said:

Friday not a moment too soon.  Telling parents the plan for summer school--- not going to be easy.

1 minute ago, Longjohn said:

I’m glad I never had to go to summer school.

Ditto.

How is Summer School handled these days?

Working on my second coffee, and then off to the basement for my morning workout.

Got a couple of bikes to finish up, one of which I'm building two new wheels for, so hopefully no more work lands on me so I can get the new grill assembled.

The grass needs cutting, but that will have to wait. I think it's going to rain anyway.

13 minutes ago, jsharr said:

I am working on other meanings for BMA

Body Magically Arrived
Bruise Many Appendages
Bought My Apprentice

And nothing with the words bowel or movement.

* disappointed *

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Razors Edge said:

See, that's my problem! I can't tell if it is that blue liquid or the reddish liquid.  I fear the two are becoming oddly merged :(

I want to know how the liquid in the pot is green if the ingredients are blue and red.  Shouldn't it be purple?

I have a presentation(on line) next week to coroner's and medical examiners on in water deaths.  It is my first time not doing it to a live group so we are doing a dry run today to see how it will go over on MS Teams to work glitches out now

Yay my bike has shipped. :skipping:

lynskey_logo.png

Greetings John,

The long wait has finally ended and you order has shipped!! Please see the tracking number below for your shipment. 

FedEx tracking # ************

Once you receive the shipment, please check through the contents to make sure everything has arrived to you safely. Thank you again for choosing Lynskey Performance. Safe Riding

In Regards, 

The Lynskey Team

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1

48 minutes ago, Zephyr said:

I have a presentation(on line) next week to coroner's and medical examiners on in water deaths.  It is my first time not doing it to a live group so we are doing a dry run today to see how it will go over on MS Teams to work glitches out now

Can we join????? :happyanim:

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, BuffJim said:

Work, jog, and hopefully finish my Mom’s taxes tonight. 

3 out of 3!!!  Most excited to get my parents taxes done. There were thousands of medical documents to comb through. Net refund of $365. Glad to cross that off my list. 

2 minutes ago, BuffJim said:

3 out of 3!!!  Most excited to get my parents taxes done. There were thousands of medical documents to comb through. Net refund of $365. Glad to cross that off my list. 

You are a good son!

• Hugs 1

7 hours ago, Zephyr said:

Can everyone hear me?  How about now?  I'm not one of the presenters; however, I plan to leave my mike on so you can hear how many text messages I get - that's how you'll know how important I am.

I know it's here to stay, but I hate online meetings.  There are benefits, I can turn off my camera and yawn.  Sip tea.  Run to the bathroom (no knows you're gone).  I don't need to walk long distances to meetings.  Regardless, I like meeting with 3 dimensional people.

• Heart 1

42 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

Can everyone hear me?  How about now?  I'm not one of the presenters; however, I plan to leave my mike on so you can hear how many text messages I get - that's how you'll know how important I am.

I know it's here to stay, but I hate online meetings.  There are benefits, I can turn off my camera and yawn.  Sip tea.  Run to the bathroom (no knows you're gone).  I don't need to walk long distances to meetings.  Regardless, I like meeting with 3 dimensional people.

Yeah, me too.  We need to reach people across the Province and honestly right now I dont want them in my training room.  It is going to be weird.

A select few will be in the room and everyone else on line.  I figured out today how to mute everyones mic so I dont have to count on them to shut it off

1 minute ago, Zephyr said:

Yeah, me too.  We need to reach people across the Province and honestly right now I dont want them in my training room.  It is going to be weird.

A select few will be in the room and everyone else on line.  I figured out today how to mute everyones mic so I dont have to count on them to shut it off

The only way to go.  Mute all mics and use chat for any questions.  Have an assistant at your side doing online to help you out.  I lead a few of these a week now during COVID.  Having a firm hand on the meeting with an assistant to be  another set of eyes and ears helps.

• Heart 1