Cheap Package Shipping?

Razors Edge

So what's the best way to ship stuff cheap across the US where time is not an issue?  We have several items - not real heavy say 10 to 50 lbs max - of various sizes (but think medium sized moving boxes like one that is 21"x16"x13") and when you go online to UPS or USPS, it's like $75+?!?!?!  Seriously, I get a LOT of heavy crap via Amazon, so somehow that seems unduly high in comparison?

What do you think/suggest/use?

2 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

Amazon gets a volume discount with USPS. You’ll need a contract and a lot of stuff to ship. Are you sending weed back to VA? This better not be another get rich quick scheme. 

Edibles!  But yeah - a bunch of stuff we don't want to pack in the car with us.

57 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

So what's the best way to ship stuff cheap across the US where time is not an issue?  We have several items - not real heavy say 10 to 50 lbs max - of various sizes (but think medium sized moving boxes like one that is 21"x16"x13") and when you go online to UPS or USPS, it's like $75+?!?!?!  Seriously, I get a LOT of heavy crap via Amazon, so somehow that seems unduly high in comparison?

Is that ground or air?  We have shipped UPS Ground and it’s considerably less than air.

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I have a NASCAR tire that I shipped from Florida to CT for $60.  The boxing/shipping company was brilliant as they also packed a bunch of antique glassware I had collected for womaxx inside the tire with peanuts.  Safe trip even if a bit pricey.  Back in the day however I could have put the tire in a garbage bag and brought it home one weekend as checked baggage.

If you think $75 is expensive you should try shipping things too and from Malaysia.