Sometimes it so pleasant to do nothing

MickinMD

After a couple busy weeks, today I have an afternoon where I can do virtually nothing.  I finally tracked down my barber - who was questionably tossed from her shop by the strip shopping center owner - and got a long-overdue haircut at her house this morning.  I would be mowing my lawn, but there's debris from the roofing and siding that will be cleaned out next week. There are no way too many cyclists on the trails to walk Jake on the weekends.  I did my grocery shopping yesterday and bought a mix-the-ingredients-and-nuke pasta dish for dinner.  So here I sit watching Hercule Poirot solve a crime on PBS.

I just need to see if I can avoid choking and hard noodles for dinner. It's a 40 oz. package so it should make two meals:

• Heart 1

After a full week of pretty much doing nothing due to the concussion I’m finally itching to do something.  It’s noon and so far I have good energy and actually feel antsy.  Most of the week I would have napped at least once by now and would be lethargic and in a fog. 

• Awesome 1

1 hour ago, MickinMD said:

After a couple busy weeks, today I have an afternoon where I can do virtually nothing.  I finally tracked down my barber - who was questionably tossed from her shop by the strip shopping center owner - and got a long-overdue haircut at her house this morning.  I would be mowing my lawn, but there's debris from the roofing and siding that will be cleaned out next week. There are no way too many cyclists on the trails to walk Jake on the weekends.  I did my grocery shopping yesterday and bought a mix-the-ingredients-and-nuke pasta dish for dinner.  So here I sit watching Hercule Poirot solve a crime on PBS.

I just need to see if I can avoid choking and hard noodles for dinner. It's a 40 oz. package so it should make two meals:

945 calories