Strava Rubbing It In?

Razors Edge

With FIVE identical emails about the awesome Mr Durst grabbing my Local Legend title????  Granted I took it back from him a couple days ago, but still...

image.thumb.png.0b033b184b7fb100ff13b1ba366a151b.png

We'll likely continue to go back and forth as I often finish my ride with that climb, so now I just have to remember to do it every time :D

• Heart 3

32 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

With FIVE identical emails about the awesome Mr Durst grabbing my Local Legend title????  Granted I took it back from him a couple days ago, but still...

image.thumb.png.0b033b184b7fb100ff13b1ba366a151b.png

We'll likely continue to go back and forth as I often finish my ride with that climb, so now I just have to remember to do it every time :D

I'm on a back n forth w/ some dude by me :D

15 minutes ago, Thaddeus Kosciuszko said:

One thing I learned about cycling - no matter how fast you are, no matter how strong you are, there is always somebody faster and stronger.

I think that 'fast guy' will learn that lesson too, if he hasn't already.

And sometimes the “fast guys” cheat! I created a segment that was mostly for me at the end of my ride. However shortly after I made it, an Ironman guy took the KOM. I was pretty strong then so I was perplexed how he got it by such a margin. It wasn’t until I did a side by side that I saw he ran the stop sign at the start of the sprint and was at 15 mph before I got rolling! It made me all the more determined to take the KOM. It took a wind-aided day, as most do around here, but I didn’t break the law to do it! 
I did take a 10 mile segment from him on another road. That segment will stand for a while. Flooding 2 years ago did such damage to the asphalt that no one will be getting any new KOMs until they repave.