Tonights dinner

Square Wheels

Gonna cook up some bacon real crispy.  Leave the fat in the pan.  Then I'm taking two filet mignons, gonna slice then in half, put some blue cheese in the middle, tie them back together then fry them up in the bacon fat.  Will add a little wine and other seasonings to the leftover grease to make a yummy gravy, then add some crumbled bacon and put a little gravy on top.

We have some leftover veggies to counteract the nastiness of the fat bombs.

• Heart 4

It's a pizza crust made with veggies. I'm trying to cut the carbs a little right now. :unhappy:

I'm messing with you.  I like vegetables, but I love Pizza.  I remember seeing your awesome pizza posts before.  

I will stop talking about pizza crust now.  I feel your pain in regards to diet and bready things.

I'm messing with you.  I like vegetables, but I love Pizza.  I remember seeing your awesome pizza posts before.  

I will stop talking about pizza crust now.  I feel your pain in regards to diet and bready things.

I'll still make the beer crust once in a while, but for now...

I don't think my kids would go anywhere near it but I would give that zucchini crust a try.

We are members of a CSA (organic farm share) and I was just noticing the fact that we have yet to get a single zucchini this year.  Usually we're rolling in zucchini by now.  Lots of eggplant though.

instead of cutting them in half & tying back together, you could stuff them with blue cheese(like a jelly donut).

Just a thought.

I cut them like this (it looks a little obscene), stuffed them, and tied them together.  They were briefly cooked in a small amount of bacon fat.  My wife was pleased.  I don't suck that bad.

20140902_172821.jpg

• Heart 1

I cut them like this (it looks a little obscene), stuffed them, and tied them together.  They were briefly cooked in a small amount of bacon fat.  My wife was pleased.  I don't suck that bad.

I'm sure they were delicious. I was just saying to make a smaller cut on the outside of the filet, and work the knife around inside a little more to create a pouch.

Where are the photos of the finished product?