Chiggers Suck!

jsharr

Seriously, who in the heck would invent a tiny spider that jumps on you, stabs you with a needle like appendage that dissolves your flesh so that it can drink a "human skin smoothie" and then drop off and attack another human?

Oh, and to say "Thanks for the you flavored smoothie" the damn things leave a huge ass bump that itches and if you scratch it, it itches more?

When I am in charge of a planet, it will not have chiggers.  It will have bugs that jump on you, bite you, which will cause you to have an orgasm, and enhanced physique and a sense of humor.  When it drops off, it will pay your mortgage for that month.

I will call them "not chiggers" or some such.

• Heart 3

I am a walking mosquito bite right now.  I counted 22 of them, but I think there is more.  

The rail trail ride we did was loaded with 'em.

I don't know about these chiggers that you speak of. 

Imagine a mosquito bite delivered by a tiny almost invisible spider.  but instead of sucking your blood, the mosquito spider pumps you full of an enzyme that dissolves your flesh and it drinks you, not just your blood.  Oh, and it itches about 10 times worse than a mosquito bite and can take weeks to heal.  I think that they are made when tornados hit trailer parks.  Only thing I can figure out.

Seriously, who in the heck would invent a tiny spider that jumps on you, stabs you with a needle like appendage that dissolves your flesh so that it can drink a "human skin smoothie" and then drop off and attack another human?

Oh, and to say "Thanks for the you flavored smoothie" the damn things leave a huge ass bump that itches and if you scratch it, it itches more?

When I am in charge of a planet, it will not have chiggers. It will have bugs that jump on you, bite you, which will cause you to have an orgasm, and enhanced physique and a sense of humor. When it drops off, it will pay your mortgage for that month.

I will call them "not chiggers" or some such.

they are all God's creatures.

Stop your whining.
  • Heart 1