What is on your agenda for Monday?

Airehead

Working from home for the next two months. Then it's back to the office. Nothing special today, I might finish washing the east side of the garage siding after work and then split some wood. I have a raised garden bed that I need to build also. Today will be pleasant in the mid-60's with a few gusty winds. Tomorrow is vaccine number two.

• Heart 1

Reviewing new campus MP steam supply and condensate return line design.  Working on Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) and Commissioning requirements for new water treatment plant. Reviewing 60% design (mechanical) for new warehouse.  And inputting Green Globes information for completed facility. 

Tired just thinking about it.... Been pouring over the steam plans this morning. 

• Heart 1

35 minutes ago, Longjohn said:

I’m going to build a bike. :skipping: it reached the FedEx terminal in north Jackson Ohio at three am and was loaded on the truck for delivery. :happyanim:

Might not make it it skunk holler until 9PM

Just finished the morning workout. Going to install the propane tank in the new grill, leak test and burn in. Gotta go get some meat to throw on for dinner.

Helping my step daughter build some raised garden boxes this afternoon. At least, I'm taking my circular saw and saw horses over and cut everything to size for her. I think she is handling the assembly.

If it would just warm up a bit, I would run out of excuses for not going for a bike ride. I'm getting to be more of a wimp all the time when it comes to the cold.

• Heart 2

More work on things for the house.  Inspectors are supposed to come this week to inspect the studs, wiring, plumbing, etc. that are in place and approve (when?) permits to put up the sheetrock.

I'm going to start looking at a new recliner, new TV stand, a new TV (Costco probably), a bed/sheets/blankets/pillows, a kitchen table and chairs, dishes, silverware, pots and pans, and a few other necessities that I want to pick up or have delivered as soon as I'm ready to move from the apartment to the house.

I'm also waiting for a return call from the Health Officer for Retirees at my Board of Ed who is checking with Carefirst BCBS to answer a question:  If I exceed my $1500 max allowed benefit (root canal and crown) under Traditional Dental, do I have to pay for regular checkups and teeth cleaning or is it a "wellness" thing that's still covered?

• Heart 1

Sorry for those of your working.  I have more parts coming for a transmission.  Some of the company parts have gotten long of tooth and building the perfect blueprinted transmission is difficult.  I have one good one out of 4.  All the others have some or significant gear drag at certain points of rotation.  Unfortunately this means I have to substitute machined aluminium parts for the hard resin gears the company has put in this transmission for years.  I will get smoothness at the expense of rotating weight in the trans.  The search for speed continues.

• Heart 2

1 hour ago, Razors Edge said:

I think we covered this topic last week?  Something about 94% of women with green globes being best????

emerald-triangle-bikini-top_1.jpg?qualit

I’ve no idea who that model is, but she is gorgeous; very reminiscent of the beauty I was attracted to in the 70s. 

• Haha 1