Tawny Kitean

Parr8hed

My younger brother, who played bass in some Heavy Metal bands back in the 80's and 90's, was into Heavy Metal bands like Whitesnake more than me.  I remember listening a lot to a ballad Tawny Kitean did called, "Here I go again" in the 80's.

She was a wild child who had substance and violence problems during her life in the 1900's.  I hope she had reached a good place before dying so young at 49.

My brother Tim now in an Oldies/Country band and during his Heavy Metal Youth:

128723047_Timnowandthen..thumb.jpg.edd918b2872971d037d0a6acbe10845f.jpg

• Heart 1

Being an Angel (baseball) fan there was a lot of drama with her & our ace pitcher Chuck Finley back in the late 90’s early 00’s.  Apparently Jim Rome was less than kind to Finley on a show, Tawney got pissed off and called Rome & bitched him out on air.  From that day forward Chuck Finley was called “Chucky Katean” by Rome...

Chuck was also assaulted by Tawney where she went to town on him with a high heel shoe.  She claimed Finley assaulted her and she had to defend herself.  Apparently the only person injured was Chuck Finley and the only person charged was Tawney.   Chuck filed for divorce shortly after that... 

59 was far too young but she did have a history of substance abuse... Cause of death wasn’t released tho.

1 hour ago, ChrisL said:

Being an Angel (baseball) fan there was a lot of drama with her & our ace pitcher Chuck Finley back in the late 90’s early 00’s.  Apparently Jim Rome was less than kind to Finley on a show, Tawney got pissed off and called Rome & bitched him out on air.  From that day forward Chuck Finley was called “Chucky Katean” by Rome...

Chuck was also assaulted by Tawney where she went to town on him with a high heel shoe.  She claimed Finley assaulted her and she had to defend herself.  Apparently the only person injured was Chuck Finley and the only person charged was Tawney.   Chuck filed for divorce shortly after that... 

59 was far too young but she did have a history of substance abuse... Cause of death wasn’t released tho.

Now that you say that I seem to remember that attack with high heel!