Welcome theenglishrider

Welcome Bot

5 minutes ago, eyebike said:

silly question...do you have an app to make it easier to access? I'm really really lazy 

Sadly no.  There doesn't seem to be plans to build a viable / affordable app.

It does work very well on a mobile device - you just won't get notifications.

For notifications, you can get emailed about many events such as someone doing this @eyebike by changing your settings here: https://squarewheelscycling.com/index.php?/notifications/options/

• Heart 1

I figured it out with the help of Mr Google.....

How to Create a Website Link on Your Home Screen
  1. Launch Safari on your ‌iPhone‌ or ‌iPad‌.
  2. Navigate to the site that you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
  3. Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
  4. Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen.

whoo Hoo!

• Heart 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

I don't think TER is really here, I am guessing an impersonator is at work on the forum.

Maybe she has decided to start her time on the forum by taking a break.   :rolleyes: :slow-dance-smiley:

If someone were to impersonate an ex-forumite, I can't imagine why they would choose @theenglishrider.  Lots of others with much crazier personas to chose from.  :D 

1 hour ago, Road Runner said:

Maybe she has decided to start her time on the forum by taking a break.   :rolleyes: :slow-dance-smiley:

If someone were to impersonate an ex-forumite, I can't imagine why they would choose @theenglishrider.  Lots of others with much crazier personas to chose from.  :D 

I always had fun with TER, and she and Roadwarrior came here for a visit and we met up and had a good time.  The big airline swindle thread was great fun, plus it was always a good time suggesting we eat horses, as is reasonable.

C'mon, TER, take the bait...

• Heart 2
  • Hugs 1

On 5/11/2021 at 1:14 PM, Randomguy said:

I always had fun with TER, and she and Roadwarrior came here for a visit and we met up and had a good time.  The big airline swindle thread was great fun, plus it was always a good time suggesting we eat horses, as is reasonable.

C'mon, TER, take the bait...

10 Catch-Boosting Trolling Tips | BoatUS

• 1 month later...