Allergy stuff

jsharr
Go to solution Solved by Dottleshead,

I have never had allergy symptoms until this year.  Every time I go outside for any length of time, I start coughing and sneezing and snot starts pouring from my nose. 

The local weather guy says that along with global warming, the pollen is getting worse every year.  This year, the pollen here is at record levels.   :(

15 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

I've been lucky so far regarding allergies.  Maybe a little bit of itchy eyes, that's about it.  I've never really been bothered by pollen.

Come to SE VA for a few days.  I used to say the same thing as you.  Others I've talked to here are having similar reactions to mine.

4 minutes ago, Road Runner said:

Come to SE VA for a few days.  I used to say the same thing as you.  Others I've talked to here are having similar reactions to mine.

No thanks.

The Southwest of the US is still on my list of retirement places due to allergies.  For me it's mold.

I'm just waiting for someone to clear out the snakes and scorpions. 

• Heart 1

2 minutes ago, Square Wheels said:

The Southwest of the US is still on my list of retirement places due to allergies.  For me it's mold.

The Southwest is where I would be if I wasn't so old and lazy.  Low humidity, lots of sun, no hurricanes, tornadoes or earthquakes.  :)  

2 hours ago, KrAzY said:

I’ll see if our cedar tree is that bad tonight.. as long as the rain holds off til I get home

Make sure that the wind will blow all pollen into the neighbors yard because I don't think that you want it all over your stuff. 

• Heart 1

26 minutes ago, BR46 said:

Make sure that the wind will blow all pollen into the neighbors yard because I don't think that you want it all over your stuff. 

Meh.. my black car has a funny greenish yellow tint to it already. 

I should buy the large warehouse fans, set them up and then shake the tree.. 😈

• Heart 1
  • Awesome 1