Hey! I just noticed that Indy seems to have left the building

Ralphie

He peeps, sorry work blocks the forum making it hard to really join in.  Freaking sucks and makes for a much longer day.

Doing good, despite majorly screwing up and knocking up WoIndy.  So as it stands right now (had a scare about possible genetic defects but test came back clear just a couple hours ago) I'm going to be a 40 year old father of a daughter come March.

Aside from that, had to put down my best buddy of almost 18 years two weeks ago, same weekend we got the initial diagnosis of possible issues.  My good old Fox Terrier Runt, had her before I got married and had been through everything with us.  Strange not having her around.

Also dealt with Graham having head lice from school that Saturday, freaking awesome weekend.

• Heart 1

I'm going to be a 40 year old father of a daughter come March.

Congratulations! :2:

If I, as a father of three daughters, may offer a thought:  Boys are bad.  Really bad.  They are far worse today than you yourself could ever have been back in your heyday.

So, my advice to you would be to forget investing in a college fund.  Invest instead in weapons.  Many, many weapons. The proper number of weapons is N+infinity.  The ones that inflict excruciating pain over a long period of time are well worth the money. 

You can trust me on this.

Congratulations! :2:

If I, as a father of three daughters, may offer a thought: Boys are bad. Really bad. They are far worse today than you yourself could ever have been back in your heyday.

So, my advice to you would be to forget investing in a college fund. Invest instead in weapons. Many, many weapons. The proper number of weapons is N+infinity. The ones that inflict excruciating pain over a long period of time are well worth the money.

You can trust me on this.

I'm a redneck, I'm already well armed. Just need to get my nice handmade gun cabinet my great grandfather made from my parents so people know it.

Dude, congrats!  I turn 50 this year.  Ryan is 10 and Wade is 13 so it can be done.  Sorry about the loss of your buddy and the head lice. 

Wade's gecko is on it's last legs.  Was told by a biologist friend that the best way to end the life of a lizard is a sharp blow to the head.  Wade heard this and said he would shoot Freddy in the head with his co2 pistol!!  And I was trying to break this to him gently :D

Finally,took Ryan and Wade hunting this weekend, Ryan got covered head to to in chigger bites.

We are living parallel lives. :D

Oh, and welcome back.

Hey Indy....congrats on the baby girl! On her first date, make sure your cleaning your shotgun when the young man arrives. Amazing how much attention that garners. :whistle:

So sorry to hear about your buddy. But as SW said, 18 years is a long time for a dog. Still sucks tho.

Head lice? Yikes...what has Graham been up to?

He peeps, sorry work blocks the forum making it hard to really join in.  Freaking sucks and makes for a much longer day.

Doing good, despite majorly screwing up and knocking up WoIndy.  So as it stands right now (had a scare about possible genetic defects but test came back clear just a couple hours ago) I'm going to be a 40 year old father of a daughter come March.

Aside from that, had to put down my best buddy of almost 18 years two weeks ago, same weekend we got the initial diagnosis of possible issues.  My good old Fox Terrier Runt, had her before I got married and had been through everything with us.  Strange not having her around.

Also dealt with Graham having head lice from school that Saturday, freaking awesome weekend.

Congrats on the fatherhood thing..... 

Condolences on the runt thing....

Sorry about graham, but there are some good treatments available.