What are your thoughts on her technique?

Mr. Silly

Her form at first was ok, but once she started moving her legs she lost any award points given. Now if she would have been able to stay stiffer and fall like a tree, I would have given her a perfect 10..... thus now she only deserves a 3.5. 

Been there, done that. Neighbor friend got a new muzzle loader and my dad and I were helping him sight it in. My father shoots it, no big deal says it isn't any different than my 12. Neighbor reloads it, hands it to me, I pull the trigger, flames shoot out the and I end up on my ass. Neighbor looks at me laughing and says, so that's what happens when you put a full load in it, guess I won't do that again. I told him thanks a-hole.

• Heart 3

Been there, done that. Neighbor friend got a new muzzle loader and my dad and I were helping him sight it in. My father shoots it, no big deal says it isn't any different than my 12. Neighbor reloads it, hands it to me, I pull the trigger, flames shoot out the and I end up on my ass. Neighbor looks at me laughing and says, so that's what happens when you put a full load in it, guess I won't do that again. I told him thanks a-hole.

I want to try a 10ga with a slug....just once. 

I want to try a 10ga with a slug....just once.

If you are prepared for it, no big deal.
Now you want your shoulder ripped off, I got an antique French army rifle that will do the trick. That thing will knock you back a step even when you are ready for it and your shoulder will be bruised after a couple shots.

If you are prepared for it, no big deal.
Now you want your shoulder ripped off, I got an antique French army rifle that will do the trick. That thing will knock you back a step even when you are ready for it and your shoulder will be bruised after a couple shots.

If I want that, I'll go borrow a 20mm from someone nearby.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ft2j6J4NcY

If I want that, I'll go borrow a 20mm from someone nearby.

So no interest in firing a MAS 36, don't blame you it hasn't been fired in around 30 years. Think I may have around two dozen rounds left for it. Odd caliber and they now have to be custom made.