Hey Old#7...

Randomguy

Did you get caught in a perfect vortex of anger in the parking lot?  Did the incessant ramming of your cart by the other patrons awaken your desire to slide into the warm welcoming darkness of the primordial ooze?  Did you try the dark chocolate peanut butter cups?  They are right by the register.

• Heart 1

Just now, Randomguy said:

I only bought one, haven't tried it yet.

We want a review and not some willy nilly "it was good", Provide deets. Too sweet? Not sweet enough? Tastes like pie that @AirwickWithCheese 's Mom would make if she still cared for him. That sort of thing. Save that one and share with the offspring. We can get two reviews out of one can!

• Heart 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Old No. 7 said:

We want a review and not some willy nilly "it was good", Provide deets. Too sweet? Not sweet enough? Tastes like pie that @AirwickWithCheese 's Mom would make if she still cared for him. That sort of thing. Save that one and share with the offspring. We can get two reviews out of one can!

Hmm, I do have RO this weekend.  I can also try it tonight after beer or wine with the gf, just let me know which scenario is preferred.

I am now concerned for Cheese's family situation, and I am wondering if he forgot to get her something for mother's day this year.

• Heart 1

12 minutes ago, Razors Edge said:

Drinks come in 4-packs, 6-packs, fridge packs, or cases, you DOLT!  If you bought one, you are doing it WRONG!   Is it popular to do it that way? It must be.

At Trader Joe's, you can grab one of anything you want, apparently.  This one was just hanging out and looking lonely, so I just bought the one.  Why buy more if it may be ass-flavored?  Btw, I strongly suspect it IS ass flavored, because rhubarb is all about tasting like ass.

16 minutes ago, Randomguy said:

At Trader Joe's, you can grab one of anything you want, apparently.  This one was just hanging out and looking lonely, so I just bought the one.  Why buy more if it may be ass-flavored?  Btw, I strongly suspect it IS ass flavored, because rhubarb is all about tasting like ass.

Trust me - they know how to add enough sugar to drinks to make ass taste like delic-ass!